Saturday, October 2, 2010

Threadless

Just gotta share this website with you (if you don't already know it).

Threadless is an awesome website with wicked cool shirts (also now extending into other garments), all featuring user-designed images/slogans etc.

I have 8 or 9 threadless shirts, and I LOVE them. They're so different from the general muck I tend to see in most shops, and I frequently get comments/questions about them when I wear them out.

Here's a wee selection of some of the latest designs that I've got my eye on.
Where Dreams Come True


















Deliquesce


















Sky Thief


















Go get buyin', folks!

2 comments:

  1. I love threadless! It is one of my goals to one day get around to designing something to go on a tshirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola vengo desde mis blog:"LOS CUENTOS DE NATI" y "LOS PREMIOS DE NATI"
    para decirte que todo lo que he podido ver aquí es muy bueno e interesante.
    He decidido quedarme como seguidora para así poder con tranquilidad todo lo bueno que pase por aquí.
    Te felicito por tu blog, por lo que has conseguido y por lo que estoy segura consegiras.
    Hasta npronto, tu ya sabes donde encontrarme, besos Nati.

    ReplyDelete